The Tiny Washable Duffels - 30L
Our Tiny TOBIQ Bag in durable recycled polyester. This 30L duffel is the sweetest organized bag you ever did see. Within each of its four equal compartments you’ll find 2 interior bungees and a long zippered pocket. From the wide rainbow openings to the secret stowable water bottle pouch, its features are perfect for tiny travelers or their care-givers.
- 4 compartments with 20 total organizational options
- Fabric: Extremely resilient, weather and stain resistant 600D CORDURA® RPET (recycled plastics). It feels like a durable, flexible polyester weave.
- Machine washable
- Padded laptop sleeve with waterproof zipper fits up to 15” laptop
- Zippered stowable water bottle pouch extends as needed
- Stowaway backpack straps in zippered base pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap and handles on front and side panels.
- Personal item size for most standard airlines
- Patent Pending
SIZE & SPECS
- Volume: 30L
- Size: H 8” x D 13” x W 17”
- Weight: 2lbs
- Fabric Details: 600D CORDURA® RPET (recycled plastics) body and base + YKK zippers = durable and washable. It feels like a strong woven polyester.
- Warranty: Yes! 30 day satisfaction, Lifetime Manufacturer
We want you to love your bag and use it well. If you don’t love it, you have 30 days to return it. If it malfunctions somehow during a lifetime of adventures with you, we’ll replace it. Contact email@example.com for help and we’ll make it right.
I absolutely love my Tiny Raven bag! Perfect for a weekend adventure. My organizing soul is 😍. I’m a believer!
I am going to purchase the bigger bag for longer adventures.
I've been using this as a diaper bag and it's absolutely THE BEST! My daughter goes to daycare, so I use one section for toys/books, snacks/food, diapers/wipes, and the last section for extra clothes. I am actually going to buy the 60L for an weekend bag!
I purchased this bag to take my first flight with my 8 month old. It was perfect. I was able to have a section for moms gear, a section for toys, a section for change of clothes/diaper gear, and a section for milk/feeding. Looking forward to getting the larger size for weekend trips!
I travel light (personal item only) with a tween and a teen. This bag is so perfect, and even looking at it makes me feel good.
We used this for my babies carryon bag, it was so good. One pocket for bottles, one for clothes and diapers, one for toys, and one for toiletries/healthcare. It held everything and more, even all of that our baby wearer which is big and clunky. So so happy with this bag, and now that we’re back from the trip I am already thinking of all the other uses for it in our everyday life. Very happy!
Yay! Thanks for sharing this with us Julie! I'm so grateful for your positive feedback! I hope you keep loving your Tobiq bag!