The Stonehenge Travel Duffel 60L
Our Original TOBIQ Travel Bag in resilient tarpaulin material. This 60L duffel is divided into four equal compartments, each coming with 2 interior bungees and a long zipper. Whether packing your crew for a weekend at grandma’s or organizing your gear for an epic road trip, this bag was built to organize your adventures.
- 4 bags in 1 with 18 total organizational options
- Fabric: Radically resilient, highly weather resistant, military grade tarpaulin
- Padded laptop sleeve with waterproof zipper
- Stowaway backpack straps in zippered base pocket
- Detachable duffel strap, two hand grabs
- Carry-on size for most standard airlines
- Patent Pending
SIZE & SPECS
- Volume: 60L
- Size: H 10” x D 14.5” x W 20”
- Weight: 4lbs
- Fabric Details: Waterproof PVC coated 1000D polyester body + 1000D Kodra base + YKK Zippers = Extremely Durable. It feels structured, wipeable and resilient.
- Warranty: Yes! 30 day satisfaction, Lifetime Manufacturer
We want you to love your bag and use it well. If you don’t love it, you have 30 days to return it. If it malfunctions somehow during a lifetime of adventures with you, we’ll replace it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and we’ll make it right.
I’m loving my bag. I got the black one and it looks sleek and sophisticated. The pockets are wonderful and help me to keep everything organized. Looking forward to getting years of use out of it
Amazing bag. Love the materials. Easy to carry and can pack loads of items in a four pouches. Well done job TOBIQ!!!! Thank You!
This was the perfect carry on bag for our honeymoon trip to Iceland (yes, we went to Vik lol), Ireland, and England. With our first stop to Iceland, I was able to pack my winter warm coat in the tobiq bag for quick access when we landed. On the way home, it was able to repurposed as a checked bag to limit what I was carrying on our travels. Plus the waterproof black is a sexy look to be carrying it around. Since the honeymoon, I have repurposed this as my gym bag allowing me to keep my wet toiletries separate from my dry clothes! I am very happy with my purchase.
The backpack is very functional. I really appreciate the design. Quality work and materials
Love this for my training (running) gear - Can use one pocket for shoes, another for nutrition and another for trekking poles, hydration vest etc.
Only reason for 4 starts and not 5 is that the color of the top part is much darker gray than what it looks like in the picture.