Detachable Waist Belt
Our detachable waist belt is designed to offload weight from your shoulders and share it with your hips, and it fits into any of our existing Tobiq duffels. The design slides into existing D-rings with a T-bar latch system, securing the padded belt onto the traveler for extra support. It can be removed when no longer needed. The waist belt is designed for comfortable backpack carrying on long travel legs through cities and airports. It is not meant for mountaineering. It is constructed with military grade 1000D tarpaulin, padded with aerated foam cushions and breathable mesh.
- Adjustable belt that will fit 24" to 54" waists.
- For maximum comfort, the inner portion of the belt contains mesh fabric and a foam insert. The outer portion of the belt is constructed of tarpaulin and 1000D Kodra.
- Industrial strength webbing and clasps that are built to last a lifetime.
- The dimensions for the pad that rests against the lower back and hips 4" high x 22" wide.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Very easy to attach to the duffel. And it works great! Very well made and comfortable to wear.