The Tandem Wipeable Duffel - 45L
*All sales final for wipeable bags*
The TOBIQ Tandem bag in resilient tarpaulin material. This 45L duffel was designed with a wide horseshoe main compartment and 2 tandem side pouches. Each compartment is built with interior bungees and zippers galore. The tandem bag was made to help organize gear for one or two travelers.
- Spacious center horseshoe opening with two tandem side compartments.
- Fabric: Radically resilient, highly weather resistant, military grade tarpaulin
- Padded laptop sleeve with waterproof zipper, fits up to 17” laptop
- Stowaway backpack straps in zippered base pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap, two duffel straps and handles on side panels.
- Carry-on size for most standard airlines
SIZE & SPECS
- Volume: 45L
- Size: H 10” x D 13” x W 19”
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Fabric Details: Waterproof PVC coated 1000D polyester body + 1000D Kodra base + YKK Zippers = Strong and sleek. It feels structured, wipeable and resilient.
- Warranty: Yes! 30 day satisfaction, Lifetime Manufacturer
We want you to love your bag and use it well. If you don’t love it, you have 30 days to return it. If it malfunctions somehow during a lifetime of adventures with you, we’ll replace it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and we’ll make it right.
This bag is the perfect size for me! I love the compartments, the zip pockets, the mesh pockets. The color is beautiful and I love that I can wipe it to clean it. Highly recommend.
Yay! I am so glad you are loving your Tobiq bag! Thanks for sharing! <3
We grabbed 2 of these to travel Europe as a family of 3. We easily fit all of our items in them & wearing as a backpack made it easy to navigate trains & stairs. Highly recommend as you can also carry on this size in the US (not carry on in EU on most airlines though)
I love this! What a fun adventure! Thanks so much for sharing how the bags worked for you! <3
This bag is everything I expected! I can’t wait to try it out!!!
I’ve had the bag 2-3 weeks and I’m not sure if I like it or not. There are honestly too many pockets in each compartment so if I forget where I put sometimes it takes me a few minutes to go through each compartment. For the size of the bag, the compartments somehow limit the volume of stuff it can hold and I find I am not able to fit as much as I’d like to, however things stay very organized which is nice. One issue is that the vinyl is already getting marked and worn with white creases/wrinkle areas, even while bing very gentle with transportation/usage and storage of my bag, which I am not thrilled about. I’ll know much more about what I think about the bag in a few months of us. My favorite part is the backpack straps and laptop compartment. I hate that the duffel straps aren’t removable and they get in the way/are a safety hazard for snagging on things from behind
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I will be sure to note the items you have mentioned to our product design team as we are always looking to improve.
Yay! Thanks Kara!