The Blue Ridge Tandem Duffel 45L
The TOBIQ Tandem bag in resilient tarpaulin material. This 45L duffel was designed with a wide horseshoe main compartment and 2 tandem side pouches. Each compartment is built with interior bungees and zippers galore. The tandem bag was made to help organize gear for one or two travelers.
- Spacious center horseshoe opening with two tandem side compartments.
- Fabric: Radically resilient, highly weather resistant, military grade tarpaulin
- Padded laptop sleeve with waterproof zipper, fits up to 17” laptop
- Stowaway backpack straps in zippered base pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap, two duffel straps and handles on side panels.
- Carry-on size for most standard airlines
SIZE & SPECS
- Volume: 45L
- Size: H 10” x D 13” x W 19”
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Fabric Details: Waterproof PVC coated 1000D polyester body + 1000D Kodra base + YKK Zippers = Strong and sleek. It feels structured, wipeable and resilient.
- Warranty: Yes! 30 day satisfaction, Lifetime Manufacturer
We want you to love your bag and use it well. If you don’t love it, you have 30 days to return it. If it malfunctions somehow during a lifetime of adventures with you, we’ll replace it. Contact email@example.com for help and we’ll make it right.
I already own the original vik travel duffel which I love. My friend and I are going to Canada on a girls trip so I decided to invest in the Hana bag for her to use. They’re great for fitting everything you need for a week and make finding items easier due to the numerous pockets. Very comfortable straps for wearing around the airport! Highly recommend and love their bags!
Great layout for the bag with one large center compartment and two smaller ones, one on each side. Lots of other storage compartments throughout to keep things organized.
I am thrilled with this duffle bag. I am a sports coach and it has worked out great for overnight and weekend trips. The side pockets have lots of room with my toiletry items on one side and shoes on the other. The main pocket has head room and extra pockets within it. Plenty of space and well made product. I love all my TOBIQ bags and highly recommend them!
Fits everything I need for a weekend and keeps me organized
I've been eying TOBIQ bags for a while. My son's clothes are so tiny and used to get all mixed up or lost in standard duffle bags so I had to keep buying packing cubes to contain it all. Finally caved and let him pick out whatever TOBIQ bag he wanted. He chose this one and LOVES it! We used the sides for smaller items and toiletries, and the middle for his clothes and larger items. He loves all the "secret compartments" throughout the bag to hide his toys, books, etc from his baby sister. It feels extremely heavy duty and should last us many years of travel, but it is a tad too heavy for him to carry himself. Overall, very happy with the purchase.