The Bahama Sands Travel Duffel 60L
Our Original TOBIQ Travel Bag in durable recycled polyester. This 60L duffel is divided into four equal compartments, each coming with 2 interior bungees and a long zipper. Whether packing your crew for a weekend at grandma’s or organizing your gear for an epic road trip, this bag was built to organize your adventures.
- 4 bags in 1 with 18 total organizational options
- Fabric: Extremely resilient, weather and stain resistant 1000D CORDURA® RPET (recycled plastics). It feels like a durable, flexible polyester weave.
- Machine washable
- Padded laptop sleeve with waterproof zipper
- Stowaway backpack straps in zippered base pocket
- Detachable duffel strap, two hand grabs
- Carry-on size for most standard airlines
- Patent Pending
SIZE & SPECS
- Volume: 60L
- Size: H 10” x D 14.5” x W 20”
- Weight: 3lbs
- Fabric Details: 1000D CORDURA® RPET (recycled plastics) body and base + YKK zippers = durable and washable. It feels like a strong woven polyester.
- Warranty: Yes! 30 day satisfaction, Lifetime Manufacturer
We want you to love your bag and use it well. If you don’t love it, you have 30 days to return it. If it malfunctions somehow during a lifetime of adventures with you, we’ll replace it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and we’ll make it right.
We took our new duffel on a spin, and it was perfect for a weekend away. The kids really liked having their clothes in one pocket - and no rummaging through kid socks to find my own pajamas this way! It was very roomy and easy to pack and carry. We’re going to buy a second bag for an upcoming longer trip!
Successfully traveled solo to Hawai’i with my 2 year old. This bag helped me stay organized and know where everything was. The color coated compartments are great so my child can easily identify which one to get in. It was easy to access on the plane, it fits under the seat, and it can be used as a backpack!! When checking my suitcase, I wore the TOBIQ on my back, the WayB travel car seat on my front and the kiddo held my hand most of the way. If he wouldn’t have wanted to walk, a small travel stroller would have been helpful, but luckily we didn’t need it. I feel there will be many uses for the bag in our traveling future!!
Purchased this for our trip back east this summer - I’ll be traveling solo with my new kids and I’m amazed how much it holds! I packed the 3 of us for a month long trip!!
Great organization and compact storage.
This bag was so handy for our recent camping trip. Each of us had a compartment for our clothes. Big enough to pack 3 days for each of us, 2 adults and 2 kids. Even had side compartments for small items. Worked perfectly and worth the purchase. Looking to get another big bag and one of the smaller bags for all the adventures we look to take so the kids have one bag to themselves and then we have a bag.